Tuesday, March 30, 2010

I am such a doofus

I am so annoyed with myself right now.  I was supposed to go to a seminar tonight for continuing education points and because I didn't bother to read the RSVP properly, I not only went to the wrong place, I got the wrong time too. By the time I realised I was in the wrong place by the time I could get to the right place I was going to be an hour late. GAH!!

My ankle is still sore, from what I don't know. I was having dreams last night about my ankle being sore because it hurts at night while I'm sleeping. What a pain (pun intended, kinda). I missed my step class yesterday because it would have been a horrible idea to go to step class with a sore ankle. I should have gone to the gym tonight but I just felt kinda lazy. I might squeeze it in after work on Thursday but we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment