Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Today's News

I'm sitting here downloading Christmas Carols from iTUNES at the moment. I'm getting excited for Christmas! http://s17.photobucket.com/albums/b80/Sportsgirl019/Smilies/th_presents1.gif A lot of the songs are about how it's snowing and cold, and it's like hell here!! You walk outside and a heatwave hits you....LOL

Nothing to report today as far as training - I had a rest day today. I hope I'm not getting sick. At the moment I have a sore throat, sore ears, mild headache and achy body - definitely not what I need right now considering that meet is up next weekend!

I got my textbook today to start studying for my training certificate. Exciting! Watch out everyone

2 comments:

  1. I'm excited about Christmas too & got my tree up last night but still need to get my outside stuff ready! But I'm not feeling sorry for your "heatwave!" It's bitter cold here & snowing already!

    Feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol Christmas feel so wrong when its hot, I am sweating and looking at Santa decorations thinking WTF? Ohh how exciting on your training certificate, who are you going through? I hope you feel better soon! Enjoy your time off!

    ReplyDelete