1. 600g broccoli florets(prepared weight)
2. 1 onion, finely chopped
4. 1 vegetable stock cube
5. 600ml low-fat milk
6. salt & pepper
1. Wash thoroughly the broccoli. You will need 600G so remove the stems and just use the heads.
2. Chop the onion.
3. In a saucepan cook the broccoli and onion together with the stock cube and the water for 15 minutes Keep the lid on while you do this. (you can get this cooking time down to 10 mins if you chop the broccoli quite small).
4. When the broccoli and onion are very tender add the low fat milk.
5. Blend the soup thoroughly using a blender.