Monday, May 11, 2009

Mummy's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all you mother's out there.

No training for me today. I got Mum a comedy DVD as a gift and made oaty cheese & walnut scones and chicken & mushroom quiche for lunch today. My brother came over with his family and we had a good time. His kids loved Daisy.... I don't think Daisy liked them much though LOL. She kept looking at me desperately and jumping into my lap. They did help to forage for her dinner though (long grass & a little cabbage) so she was happy with that. I've discovered she loves face cloths and she'll bite and dig at them and Mum found her an old one in her rag bag. She also now comes running to me when I call her! Clever bunny :-)

I got a really cute picture of her tonight! I will post it up later.

No comments:

Post a Comment