Saturday, May 9, 2009

Weekend Workout

2 Board
75kg x 5
80kg x 5 - 2 sets
85kg x 5 - 2 sets

Felt awesome. The 80kg in particular felt pretty easy, I could have done at least 2-3 more reps. Funny how a particular exercise can feel really good. My squats on the other hand.....

Squats
60kg x 8
70kg x 3
80kg x 3
85kg x 3
90kg x 3 - 4 sets

YTWL drills

Tricep Pulldown 4 x 12

DB Row 2 x 8 with a light weight so I could concentrate on keeping my scapulae contracted and depressed.

In bunny news, Daisy is well on her way to being litter trained! Yay! She misses now and again but I have only been letting her out on the tiled floor so it doesn't matter so much if she makes a mistake here and there. I will post an updated picture of her soon. She has grown noticeably in the last 2 weeks we've had her.

No comments:

Post a Comment