Sunday, February 27, 2011

Adorable Animals

I spent my morning just following links for cute animal videos on youtube. A bit of a timewaster as I should be doing other stuff, but it just makes my heart swell and brings me a bit of joy.

First one is you guessed it, a bunny! I need to get Daisy a rug so she will do this. Her main living area is lined with lino, so she slips if she tries to do her bunny jumps (binkies). I wonder what type of music she would like. I have some Deep Forest or Buena Vista Social Club that she might enjoy :-P



Okay I want a pig now. I've always thought they were cute but this is adorable! The way she shakes her head in play reminds me of a bunny rabbit as they do this a lot when they're happy.  In my opinion, people need to start looking outside of the box  ie. cats and dogs when looking for a new pet.  There are so many animals out there that make awesome pets and people don't even know it!



I'm glad to know it's not only me that snores. I hope I only look and sound this cute!



This one just made me laugh...



And finally a little Chinchilla. I love these creatures; their fur is so soft and dense. They are native to the Andes in South America. They take dust baths to clean their fur so you should never let them get wet. They are just adorable! I used to keep mice when I was a kid so they remind me of a giant mouse with those cute ears!


Hope you enjoyed them!

No comments:

Post a Comment