Sunday, January 25, 2009

10 Things About Me....

There is a fun thread on a forum I visit called "10 Things You May Not Know About Me" I thought I'd post mine here.

10. I wanted to be a scientist when I grew up.
9. I taught myself how to knit and swim by reading books
8. I had 2 medical operations before I started school
7. I used to be obsessed with insects when I was a kid
6. I've visited over 15 countries in my 20's and I prefer travelling alone
5. I earned a degree in Optometry and paid off my huge loan by the age of 25
4. I was very religious until the age of 21. I am now an atheist.
3. I used to be addicted to sweets/candy (especially those gummy ones). Now I hardly eat them
2. I actually like Shape Magazine
1. I can eat a 1kg steak with sides in under 30 mins

2 comments:

  1. travelling alone is the best. at age 21 you discovered beer?? haha. you replaced your sweets (candy corn/jelly belly) addiction with pepsi max? hehe. lets not discuss shape and I already KNEW #1 and I'm so proud. *snif*

    ReplyDelete
  2. LoL. I don't think I started drinking beer until 23,24? I've always been addicted to diet soda - it used to be diet coke. I haven't had jelly bellies or candy corn for months!!! :-(

    ReplyDelete