Thursday, April 2, 2009

Superwoman!

I must be superwoman or something. I got a whole 1 hour sleep last night after I wrote that blog post. I was pretty tired for work in the morning, but perked up in the afternoon and even managed to get a gym workout in!! How about that?

WEDNESDAY'S WORKOUT

Front Squats
70kg x 3, 5 sets.... felt pretty good!!

Pendlay Rows
70kg x 3, 5 sets

Inverted Rows 3 x 6

Bench Press
70kg x 3, 3 sets
72.5kg x 3, 2 sets

Pushups (legs elevated) 2 x 10

Incline Leg Raises 2 x 10

Eats were pretty good today. I had an awesome dinner - grilled lamb (to perfection!) with mashed savoury pumpkin. Nom nom!

I hope I get a good nights sleep tonight. I'm starting to get those stupid leg aches again, but hopefully I'll be tired enough to sleep through it. I need to make my lunch for tomorrow then I can sleep!

2 comments:

  1. Tried the 5HDT? Might help the sleep, otherwise make a bucket of Kava!!!
    Nate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ick, I hate sleeplessness!
    You are Superwoman! :)

    ReplyDelete