Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Bye Bye June!

I had a good workout at the gym today. I did a couple of pulling exercises then some little stuff for quads and hamstrings.

My forearms are KILLING me. They're throbbing so bad right now. I think I might go to physio if it doesn't improve by the end of the week. I've found a way to self massage them - oil them up and massage the muscle over my knee. Matt keeps telling me to stop being a baby and that injuries are normal, but I'm not used to having injuries!!!

I had my first day in a long time of decent food. For breakfast I had low fat cottage cheese with muscle milk mixed in. Lunch was tuna salad and a non fat latte. Dinner was baked lamb leg steaks with roasted pumpkin and red onion. I had some almond nut butter and baked corn chips as snacks.

I went to the pet shop today to get some stuff for Daisy and saw some bunnies there. Man, they were huge compared to Daisy and they were supposed to be young-uns. Makes me realise how little she is. She won't grow much bigger than she is now.

That's all I have to say for now!! :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment