Monday, June 29, 2009

Monday Monday...

Yay! We joined up at the new gym today; it feels good to finally have a regular gym to go to. I did an upper body workout which got cut short by an excruciating headache. I'm sure I looked like a weirdo; it was so bad my eyes started tearing. I must have looked like I was crying haha... in the end Nurofen and a short nap saved the day.

I received my protein powder order from bodybuilding.com today. I got 2 pots of Muscle Milk - Orange Creme and White Chocolate Mousse and Syntrax Nectar Strawberry Kiwi and Fuzzy Navel. Daisy had a great time with the box; she was digging, biting and scratching at it. She loves tearing shit up.




I finally got to use my new food processor which I bought last week. I made Vanilla Almond butter... nom nom. It does a much better job than the blender. Sooo much cheaper to make your own nut butter than to buy it and you can make different combinations and flavours. I might try making a nutella type nut butter next!

So I think I'm finally ready to get some structure in my training and diet. It comes at a funny time because I decided over the past week that I am not going to be competing in bodybuilding this year. Probably not ever again actually, but I never say never because I never know what will happen. It's a huge relief to finally make a decision, and I'm comfortable with it. Now I can just concentrate on eating for health (like I have been) and just enjoying life and training. Bodybuilding is fun in it's own way, but in the end it is basically torture... LOL. Anyway, my plan is to figure out a regular training routine, get stronger, figure out a "diet" so I can shed a few kilos and feel more comfortable in my clothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment