Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Too Tired To Go To Bed

I find this ridiculous, but the past couple of weeks I've literally been too tired to go to bed some nights. I get home, get ready and go to the gym, make and eat dinner, let Daisy run about and then sit down to my computer (about 11:30pm). Half an hour later I am falling asleep on the couch and just feel way too tired to get up and get ready to go to bed. So I end up getting a poor nights sleep and get even more tired. It's a vicious circle *sigh*

Back to work tomorrow. I had a really good weekend with the Strong Woman competition and just getting stuff done. I actually got an email from someone at the local paper who wants to do a story on me winning the Strong Woman competition.... how about that LOL.

For dinner tonight we had Basil Pesto Chicken. I cut up some vegetables: sweet potato, carrot, zucchini, red onion, yellow sweet pepper and seasoned it all with olive oil, rock salt and cracked pepper. I lay the vegetables in a roasting pan. I then coated 2 chicken breasts with a couple of tablespoons of basil pesto and then placed them on top of the veggies and roasted the lot in the oven @ 400 degrees F for 45 minutes. VERY nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment