Friday, June 5, 2009

Training News!

I had a great training session today. Short 'n Sweet.

2 board
warmup benching then
80kg x 5
82.5kg x 5
85kg x 5
60kg x 10 (regular flat bench)

I'm pleased with my 2 board, it's feeling pretty damn good right now. Maybe I will get my 100kg bench by the end of the year :-D

Romanian Deadlifts
4 x 6 x 90kg

YTWL drills

Concentration Curls 3 x 10 x 10.5kgs

As usual no cardio!

So! I have some news. I have entered myself into a Strongwoman competition which is in 2 weeks time. I've emailed the guy that's organizing it asking if they have any training days so I can practice some of the events. I've only done a couple of the events before when I visited Shannon's Strongman crew in Sydney. Anyway, I'm excited about it - it should be a lot of fun!

1 comment: