Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Sooooo Tired

My gosh, I was so tired today and I don't know why. I must have napped for about 10 hours in total! I'm just awake now so that I can do some things I was supposed to do when I was asleep, like washing my uniform :-/

I did go to the gym today! I've reverted back to one of my old programs that I enjoyed, but changed the rep and set scheme a little.

MONDAY'S TRAINING

Bench Press
warmup: 20kg x 8, 40kg x 5, 50kg x 5, 60kg x 3, 70kg x 2
sets: 75kg x 1, 80kg x 1, 6 sets

Close Grip Rack Lockouts
90kg x 5, 2 sets

Inverted Rows 2 x 10

Pushups (feet elevated) 2 x 10

Dumbell Row
30kg x 10, 3 sets

Bicep Curls 3 x 10 x 50lbs

Tricep Pushdown (V Bar) 3 x 10

Cardio: 30 minute incline walking on treadmill

Then I ran home because it was pouring down and I got soaked :-/ I didn't have my umbrella with me. I need a new one anyway, my little carry-around one is busted.

My diet today was absolute shit. I have no idea of how many calories I ate, but it was in the 1800 range. Only 55g protein :-/ Nevermind. Tomorrow is another day. I find on my days off work I'm less organised and tend to just eat whatever, even though I should be diligent with it.

I hope I feel more refreshed tomorrow. It's really hard going back to work feeling exhausted and the week has only begun.

1 comment: