Saturday, March 28, 2009

*Yawn*

I'm still here. Not much gymming this week. I did lift on Wednesday and I was going to lift tonight but didn't feel like it. I went for a 45 minute jog outside instead. I actually really like cardio - once I get outside and start I really enjoy it. I'm really going to try get up early before work tomorrow and go for a walk or run as I feel much better doing cardio in the morning: more alert and happy at work. Bonus! The only battle is getting up out of bed. I've been averaging 8-10 hours sleep this week including my naps after work as I've been so tired. Tomorrow is not so bad because I can catch the later bus as I start half an hour later. I'll take my workout clothes to work too so I can go lift after work tomorrow and do the workout I was supposed to do today.

I'm excited about moving back home because the temperature is much better for outside cardio and there are a lot of hills to run up and down. I think there are like 3 hills here :-/ It will be nice not to look like a tomato head while running too. I get so red in the face when I do cardio here!

WEDNESDAY'S WORKOUT

Incline Bench Press
warmup, then 60kg x 3 x 8

I haven't done this exercise in like, forever. I was going to flat bench press, but thought I'd do something different.

Inverted Rows 4 x 8

KB Rows 3 x 8 x 30kg

Seated Dumbell Cleans 3 x 8 x 6kgs

I found my tennis ball in my bag, so in between sets of the inverted rows I was rolling my triceps and triceps tendon - yowww. It's still very tight and sore. I didn't actually realise it was that bad until the massage therapist had a go at it on Monday - it felt really hard and tense.

Diet this week has been pretty sporadic. Not nearly enough protein and I've been swapping my dinner for naps instead. I'll try to be better in the coming days - I'm actually making my lunch for tomorrow right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment